Thursday, September 11, 2008

Everyone's Got An Opinion...

Opinions are like ________: we all have one and they all stink, right? Hahaha... (especially when it comes to politics)

Well, to follow Tammy's lead, I decided to take the quiz, not that I needed someone (or someTHING) else to tell me who I'm voting for...

Here's the dirt:



Your Issue Profile: 8% Obama, 92% McCain



The results are in, and John McCain is definitely your choice.

You're probably not surprised. It's possible you've had your eye on McCain for years.



Popular or not, you will likely stick by McCain. For you, it's a matter of principle.

And besides, there's something exciting about rooting for the underdog!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I hope we're still friends, my Republican neighbor!!!:)

...or for an alternative, as Bill (the Triumph guy) likes to say: "Opinions are like Harleys. Everyone's got 'em."

Blaze said...

Of course we are still friends - if everyone agreed, this world would be boring! I'm just waiting to see the dueling campaign signs in your yard again this year. Where are they? :)