Friday, June 13, 2008

The Bricklayer's Soggy Shorts

Couple things to understand about me:
1) I hate teams from NY
2) I hate teams from LA

I've always despised the Yankees, Giants, Rangers, Dodgers, Rams, Lakers (after they left Minneapolis), and my favorite to hate: the LA Kings. Since when do people in LA play hockey?!?!

Ok, so I'm not a big NBA fan. My interest in the T-Wolves died when Kevin Garnett went to the Celtics. I do, however, still like to follow KG and root for him (and the Celtics by association). As luck would have it this year, I get to combine my disdain for the Lakers and my appreciation for KG this year in the NBA Finals. But wait, according to Kobe "Slimebag" Bryant, perhaps this is the BWA Finals (BedWetters Anonymous):
"We just wet the bed," Bryant told reporters. "A nice big one too. One of the ones you can't put a towel over. It was terrible."
You can read the rest of his soaked jammies whining here. Perhaps you should consider a career in masonry with the number of bricks you laid last night, Kobe!

True to form, my man KG offered a good "Wet this one!" move that was captured by the photographers as the Celtics came back from a 24 point deficit to shame the Lakers in the Staples Center last night with a 97-91 win.

The only question I have is whether Kobe is wetting his own bed or that of his girlfriend/mistress?

No comments: