Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pulse check.

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here to bore you with my droning on about life here in MN, hockey, and the joys of working for the government's latest bailout project. Fear not! I am back, and will commence droning!

Last time I left off we were packing to head to Dizzy-Me World. What a whirlwind vacation that proved to be! Here's the report card:

Flights To/Fro: A
Weather: A+
Hotel: B+ (could've used a coffee maker!)
Epcot: A (street performers and Soarin' were personal favs)
Magic Kingdom: A+ (could've used another day here - favs were Space & Splash Mtn)
Animal Kingdom: A- (Everest Roller Coaster ROCKED!)
Hollywood Studios: A (Tower of Terror is a MUST, esp for Twilight Zone fans. Nightly Light Show too.)
Overall Food Rating: A-
Kids' attitudes: A+
My untanned legs in shorts: D-
Overall Disney Experience: A+

High points of the trip:
* Kids' first plane ride
* Ms. Wildgirl Jr. learning to love roller coasters (previously HATED them)
* Mr. Wildman Jr. going ballistic in the Lego Land Store (his eyes rolled back in his head - I swear!)

Low points of the trip:
* Riding the Star Wars ride at Hollywood Studios immediately after inhaling another pile of Italian Food and a couple beers
* Leaving the hotel at 4am to come home...

I would put up some pics, but we were usually too busy having fun to take pictures. I did take some fun video, however, and may try posting some. The best video is the first ride on Space Mtn. Ms Wildgirl Jr. screamed the whole way through it, and it's all on video (in the dark, duh).

Anyway, we had a blast...and I'm back at it again. My reader (yes, singular) should be happy again for a month or so.

No comments: