Friday, April 11, 2008

Garrison Keillor Love Child?

I loved the first couple seasons of The Office on NBC. Last year sucked, IMO. I think the writing went downhill and was pretty unoriginal. I caught about 5 minutes of last night's new episode, and looks like this year will be better...I hope...

On a related note, I saw a picture of Garrison Keillor the other day and it hit me like a ton of bricks: he must be Dwight Schrute's father! Perhaps the love child from some torrid affair? I don't know.

Take a look. You be the judge. The apple doesn't fall far from the nut tree.

Garrison Keillor:


















Dwight Schrute:


Eerie, isn't it?

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay!!! Found your blog - I love it!

...and I love your Dwight/Garrison comparison. Amazing, actually.

Ann-Marie said...

Found you from Tammy's blog...good comparison for sure.