Thursday, April 10, 2008

Go Wild!

Take it as a carte blanche invitation to whatever, but "Go Wild"is the battle cry of our beloved MN Wild hockey team.

The NHL machine representing "The State of Hockey" has become one of my favorite teams to watch. Anyone who knows me will attest that I'm no sports/ESPN fanatic, but the Wild are different for me for some reason. I even kept a 2007-08 Season Schedule up in my cube all year, tallying the wins/losses! NHL playoff season always gets me going when my boys take on the usual rivals.

Yeah, so they took it on the chin last night in overtime against the Avalanche...so what? We'll smoke 'em on Friday! Sakic just moved up a couple notches on my "People I'd Love Boogaard to Level" list. Bertuzzi is still firmly seated on the top of that list, tho.

Go Wild!

No comments: